How can you help?
As a school sponsor
At Euro 23 a month (or Euro 275 a year) you provide a child with lessons, schoolbooks, school uniform. If so desired, you annually receive a picture and the school report of the child you sponsor.
But you can also sponsor other parts of our work. Make your own choice:
- Teacher salary €100 per month
- Secondary education (class 9-12) €45 per month
- Technical training €35 per month
- Costs hostel, excl. education €35 per month
- School books €40 per year
- Schoolmeal €60 per year
- After school programme (homework, tuition, music and dance lessons, computer lesson, life skills lessons) €75 per year
As a (regular) donor
Any other fixed annual sum or once-only donation is also used for the benefit of the education and the students. Thanks to single and once-only donations many additional projects have been realized in the past years:
- Library and computer lab Little Stars School
- Library and computer lab Jeevan School
- Science lab Little Stars School
- Computers Ashray School
- Computers Asha Deep School
- School materials and books Vatsalya School
Your donations are tax-deductable
Benares Schoolfund Foundation has been classified by the Inland Revenue as an Institution Aiming for General Welfare (Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling). Donations are tax-deductible beyond a certain threshold. Donations by a written agreement with our foundation have no threshold and are fully deductible. See www.belastingdienst.nl onder Periodieke giften.
The secretariat can provide the necessary papers (license for donation).
Benares Schoolfund Foundation (Stichting Benares Schoolfonds) in Wouw, The Netherlands
Fiscal number (RSIN): 8119.77.936
Rabobank: 19 43 91 353
IBAN: NL97RABO01943913 53